1. Download the app using this direct apk link2. After the download is completed, open the apk file and follow on-screen instructions to install apk file.3. Note: If asked for allow installation from unknown sources, press allow.4. Now app icon will appear in installed applications.
1. On the page of city list, select your desired city.
2. You will see a list of Mosques in that city.
3. Select the Mosque and click on it.
4. If you don’t see your Mosque listed, you need to click on the register Masjid link on the bottom of the list.
1. As soon Mosque is selected, the timing screen will appear on the screen.
2. There is an analog clock on the left and a table on another side consisting on Salah, Adhan, Iqamah, and tomorrow Adhan time of each day.
1. Use D-pad left and right navigation keys to access different navigation options of the app.
3. In the message center, there are all the messages published by Masajid. A highlighted message in the center is the Alert message.
1. In case someone selects settings option they can set custom sound for Adhan and Iqamah times.
2. Full screen Adhan media playback for better visualization as well.
1. You can also change the screen mode by selecting the option from App Display Mode. You will see three options, timing screen, timing + info screen and only info screen.
1. And we have a great feature of screen saver that you can add by following the below steps: