Android TV App
My-Masjid App for Android TV
Android TV compatibility to run My-Masjid App
1. Once the Android TV app is downloaded, from the Play Store or direct apk link, you will start seeing the My-Masjid logo in apps.
2. Please click on the app with the My-Masjid logo to launch.
3. You will see the selection screen to select your required country and then city.
4. If you don’t see your country or city listed, you need to click on the register Masjid link on the bottom of the list.
1. On the page of city list, select your desired city.
2. You will see a list of Mosques in that city.
3. Select the Mosque and click on it.
4. If you don’t see your Mosque listed, you need to click on the register Masjid link on the bottom of the list.
1. As soon Mosque is selected, the timing screen will appear on the screen.
2. There is an analog clock on the left and a table on another side consisting on Salah, Adhan, Iqamah, and tomorrow Adhan time of each day.
How to navigate on TV to make changes
1. Use D-pad left and right navigation keys to access different navigation options of the app.
3. In the message center, there are all the messages published by Masajid. A highlighted message in the center is Alert messages.
1. In case someone selects settings option they can set custom sound for Adhan and Iqamah times.
2. Full screen Adhan media playback for better visualization as well.
1. You can also change the screen mode by selecting the option from App Display Mode. You will see three options, timing screen, timing + info screen and only info screen.
How to add My-Masjid Screen Saver
1. And we have a great feature of screen saver that you can add by following the below steps: